ChartLogic was one of the very first electronic medical records systems in the industry. The core product innovation was built upon the belief that doctors need a cost-effective way to document their patient encounters and then store the patient records electronically. Without requiring doctors to change their workflow, ChartLogic allows doctors to complete a patient chart electronically with ease, in less time, and at a fraction of the cost of conventional paper charts. ChartLogic’s superior PrecisionVoice technology allows doctors to continue charting the way they have for years—using their voice.
With its simple but powerful tools, ChartLogic stands alone as the only electronic health records system that your practice will actually use.
Today ChartLogic has users in over 40 medical specialties. The ChartLogic EHR Suite contains the following products:
• Electronic Medical Record (EMR). The primary goal of ChartLogic EMR is to electronically capture the clinical encounter without making the doctor change the workflow. Using ChartLogic PrecisionVoice™, doctors can document patient visits in less than 90 seconds.
• Practice Management (PM). ChartLogic PM is the most powerful practice management system on the market today. Extremely easy to use and loaded with helpful tools, ChartLogic PM it is all about managing billing problems before they hit the practice’s A/R reports.
• Document Management (DM). While ChartLogic EMR eliminates the paper charting process for the doctor, ChartLogic Document Management transforms paper clutter throughout the rest of the clinic into a truly paperless office. Scaled to meet the needs of small practices as well as large corporations spanning multiple locations, DM houses a comprehensive suite of tools for scanning, importing, and managing documents.
• Patient Portal. Doctors and patients can communicate with each other using this secure web technology. Patients can pre-register for the clinic, pay bills, request appointments, and track their personal records using the patient portal.
• Patient Education. Doctors can save time by educating their patients with three of the following tools: (1) ChartLogic Brochure Maker, which allows the physician to customize or build new educational materials to hand to the patient; (2) ChartLogic Orthopedic Cinema, which allows staff to play movies to educate patients on conditions treated by orthopedic surgeons; and (3) ChartLogic Orthopedic Animator, which allows the physician to use 3D images to model, animate, and display orthopedic conditions and surgical procedures.
• ePresribe. Patients no longer have to wait several hours for their prescriptions to arrive at the pharmacy, and pharmacies no longer have to decipher illegible handwriting—everything is done electronically. The prescription-filling process is easier, safer, and smoother with ePrescribe.
With low initial cost of ownership, ChartLogic PM is priced per provider on a monthly subscription rate.
Key Features and Capabilities
• Patient demographics / registration
• Patient scheduling
• Automated patient reminders
• Eligibility checking
• Patient encounter notes
• Custom, unlimited templates
• Dictation / speech recognition
• Fax send & receive
• Clinical decision support (CDS)
• Computer physician order entry (CPOE)
• ePrescribing (eRx)
• Drug interaction warning
• Drug formulary
• Lab orders and results integration
• Coding within EMR
• Document imaging & management
• Patient education
• Charge capture
• Payment posting
• Claims submission
• Inventory management
• HL7 device integration
• PDA support
• Tablet PC support
• Patient portal or “personal health record”
• ONC-ACTB certification
• Automated backups
|Technologies & Platforms|
|Client:||Any device with web-browser capability.|
|Server:||N/A—no server required.|
|Database(s):||Microsoft SQL Server|
|Code base/tools:||VB, C# & .NET, Java, and HTML|
|ASP/hosted option:||Web-Based ASP|
|Integrations:||Any system willing to integrate via HL7, XML, Web Services, etc.|
Simple, easy to use with very little setup required.
Decreased A/R with the integrated Claim Center—less than 5% claim rejections with the most claims scrubber rules available in the industry.
Increased collection efficiency with integrated rules-based Collections Module.
Low cost of ownership with Web-Hosted solution.
Accessible anywhere in the world with HIPAA security over the web.
Doctors can create their documentation in 90 seconds or less with Precision Voice™.
Utilize best-practice methodology to quickly create billing, treatment plans, educate patients, and more with Diagnosis Director™.
Specialists can send referral reply letters in only 10 seconds.
Template users can “dictate by exception” to speed the documentation process.
ChartLogic has been helping thousands of doctors’ transition from paper to paperless for nearly 15 years.
Despite the user-friendly interface and superior workflow functionality of ChartLogic, ChartLogic EMR is priced at the lower end of EMR products in the industry. The ChartLogic EMR suite is priced per module, with tiered discounts per provider. We believe in up-front disclosure of all costs so you do not have the surprise of unexpected costs 2 months into implementation.
Integrate with Over 150 Practice Management Systems, including ChartLogic Practice Management. Many medical devices, PACS systems and any system willing to integrate via HL7, XML, Web Services, etc.