Healthcare Resources | Find the Best Sources to Manage Your Health
1. The Best Healthcare Information Sites
The team at MedicalRecords.com have selected the best healthcare resources that we regularly recommend to consumers for medical information. These healthcare resources are ready with medical information for you today!
•Best Healthcare Websites for Consumers
•Best Healthcare Websites For Men and Women
•Best Healthcare Websites For Kids
•Best Healthcare Websites for Senior Citizens
•Best Websites About Prescriptions and Supplements
2. Useful Search Tools for Patients
Need information about where to find clinical trials, doctors and caregivers, and health screenings? We have listed the most reputable sources for finding these health search tools.
• Clinical Trials Search Tools
• Resources for Finding Doctors and Caregivers
• Telemedicine (Online Doctors) Information
• Health Screenings
3. Medical Finance for Patients
Medical Finance and Insurance can be overwhelming, we know. So we have compiled the best resources to make figuring out your medical finance and insurances a little easier. Medical information is already hard enough to deal with; don’t stress about the finances.
• Medical Finance and Insurance Information for Patients
4. Helpful Personal Health Tracking Sites
Make use of these forward thinking health tracking websites and mobile applications, including fitness tracking, food & nutrition tracking, personal health record softwares, and tools to increase your medical adherence. It’s hard to tell what’s going on with your body if your don’t utilize health tracking resources.
• Best Apps and Websites for Health Tracking
• Best Fitness Tracking Apps and Websites
• Best Food & Nutrition Tracking Apps and Websites
• Resources to Take Your Meds On Time (Medical Adherence)
• Personal Health Records (PHR)
5. The Best Patient Healthcare Communities
Dealing with an illness can be scary so take advantage of the numerous healthcare communities that are waiting for you to connect to. These healthcare communities offer medical information from doctors, support groups, health trackers, etc.
• Best Healthcare Communities