T M C- Bonham Hospital
Health Insurance as Low as
$1 a Day!
Need your medical
T M C- Bonham Hospital?
We can Help!
feedback about T M C- Bonham Hospital
Myself, husband, and 3 young kids came in late at night after discovering we had been suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning for the past several days. We had been vomiting, sleeping a lot, and suffering from headaches and burning eyes. We became suspicious and bought detectors that read high CO levels in all rooms. We rushed everyone to the ER. My 2 year old daughter vomited the whole way there. When we got there the lady at the desk showed zero interest at our emergency. When we explained that we would all like to get checked in for care she smirked at us like we were stupid. Before completing check in, a very nice nurse came out to explain they did not have that blood test available there and we would have to drive to a bigger hospital. She helped us get my 2 year old cleaned up before sending us on our way. For such a dangerous intoxication, you would think all hospitals would be able to treat it. We went up to Denison where we all had a blood saturation level of around 10%. A technician who serviced our furnace later that week said we may have died that night. Bonham needs to take its patients seriously or they are looking for a lawsuit. Specific girl who thought it was funny we wanted to be treated had shoulder length brown wavy/frizzy hair working the night shift.
Incompetent sister-in-law works there as a medical director. She couldn’t cure the mange on a possum.
Took my daughter in after she fell and had a breath holding spell which caused her to pass out. It was the first time this happened to us so we panicked and took her in. The nurse who attended us (I don’t remember her name) was actually super sweet and considerate but once the doctor came in, his care was a joke. He was very awkward in conversation and all he did was listen to her heart, touched her head, made her walk and then said we were going to do a CT. My daughter got a bruise on her cheek from the fall and he thought we needed a CT. My husband began to question the need for a CT so when we asked the doctor If she really needed it, he said “well we don’t recommend CT’s for infants because of the radiation but we will do it to make sure she is okay.” We declined the CT considering the fact that she was acting completely normal and the bruise was on her cheek. She did not fall from a high area, she just tripped and hit her cheek. I felt like the fact that the doctor didn’t even give us any of the risk factors associated with CT’s until we began to ask questions just shows that he wasn’t really interested in helping us make the best decision for our daughter. Doctors like that are what make people not trust the care of doctors sometimes. It’s very disappointing. To the amazing nurse that checked my daughters heart rate and spoke to her so sweetly, I wish she would apply elsewhere because she deserves to use her skills in a place that reflects her character. She even told us that if we got concerned for her health in the future and it wasn’t an absolute emergency, to take her to a hospital that specializes in child care where she could get the best treatment. I really appreciate her for that, but I wish the doctor that attended us showed the same care for our daughter.
Be careful when visiting this Emergency Room. I went to the Emergency Room bleeding heavily from my head and had to have 9 staples. They stated that they participated with my medical insurance. However, I was billed by the hospital and the attending physician (who did not participate with my insurance). I was billed about $2,000 by the physician (not covered by my insurance) because of this.
Drove myself here just after midnight having a massive heart attack. They treated me as if I was just wanting drugs, and finally at some time after DAY LIGHT they sent me to the second worse place for heart attack sufferers, Paris! Wth! Should be shut down! Employees were careless and rude. Finally ended up at Baylor S&W in McKinney, had a heart procedure, stayed in CCU a few days and lived to advise NEVER GO HERE!