DocWorks EMR Software
DocWorks is a pediatric electronic medical record (EMR) software designed by Pediatricians. They created a system that would allow physicians to eliminate their need for a paper chart but still keep the patients chart in an organized manner - all the while not interrupting workflow. DocWorks was created using their pediatric clinic as a test bed and as they have expanded to multiple locations, both their clinics operate as test sites for updates and enhancements.
DocWorks EMR offers pediatricians these features:
• HIPAA Compliant
• Fax prescriptions directly to pharmacy.
• Receive faxes directly to system to save to patients medical record.
• Automatically pulls Infosolutions prescription information - qualifying you for reimbursment by BCBS for accessing the information.
• Generates Immunization Card fast and easy.
• Suggests billing code level based upon information entered.
• Browser based - Little to NO typing.
• Add photo's directly into the medical record.
• Automatically codes (for billing) any procedure performed.
|Company:||DocWorks EMR Software|
|Practice size:||> 1000 Physicians, 1 Physician, 101-250 Physicians, 11-25 Physicians, 2 Physicians, 251-1000 Physicians, 26-50 Physicians, 3-5 Physicians, 51-100 Physicians, 6-10 Physicians|
|Additional criteria:||Drummond Certified|
|Product Name:||DocWorks EMR|