DocWorks EMR Software
What is DocWorks EMR Software?
About DocWorks EMR Software
DocWorks is a pediatric electronic medical record (EMR) software designed by Pediatricians. They created a system that would allow physicians to eliminate their need for a paper chart but still keep the patients chart in an organized manner - all the while not interrupting workflow. DocWorks was created using their pediatric clinic as a test bed and as they have expanded to multiple locations, both their clinics operate as test sites for updates and enhancements.
DocWorks EMR offers pediatricians these features:
- HIPAA Compliant
- Fax prescriptions directly to pharmacy.
- Receive faxes directly to system to save to patients medical record.
- Automatically pulls Infosolutions prescription information - qualifying you for reimbursment by BCBS for accessing the information.
- Generates Immunization Card fast and easy.
- Suggests billing code level based upon information entered.
- Browser based - Little to NO typing.
- Add photo's directly into the medical record.
- Automatically codes (for billing) any procedure performed.