DocWorks is a pediatric electronic medical record (EMR) software designed by Pediatricians. They created a system that would allow physicians to eliminate their need for a paper chart but still keep the patients chart in an organized manner – all the while not interrupting workflow. DocWorks was created using their pediatric clinic as a test bed and as they have expanded to multiple locations, both their clinics operate as test sites for updates and enhancements.
DocWorks EMR offers pediatricians these features:
• HIPAA Compliant
• Fax prescriptions directly to pharmacy.
• Receive faxes directly to system to save to patients medical record.
• Automatically pulls Infosolutions prescription information – qualifying you for reimbursment by BCBS for accessing the information.
• Generates Immunization Card fast and easy.
• Suggests billing code level based upon information entered.
• Browser based – Little to NO typing.
• Add photo’s directly into the medical record.
• Automatically codes (for billing) any procedure performed.