EndoVault EHR is a complete Meaningful Use Certified(ONC-ATCB # 03102011-4397-6) Electronic Health Record (EHR) application by EndoSoft. From a solo physician’s office to large multi-site medical centers, EndoVault EHR has become a trusted name in medical software technology.
EndoVault automates and streamlines a clinician’s daily workflow by giving them the ability to capture, store and access patient data across multiple care sites. EndoVault includes built in consult reports, an e-prescription program (EndoVault Rx), procedure documentation and an integrated PACS and DICOM viewer for image storage and retrieval.
• Improve Quality, Safety & Efficiency of Patient Care
• Achieve Better Clinical Outcomes & Care Coordination
• Engage and Empower Patients
• Maintain Privacy & Security of Patient Health Information
• Increased Efficiency & Transparency
EndoVault EHR software includes these specific features:
• Quality Improvement Registries & Reporting
• Procedure Documentation
• Advanced Security
• Clinical Decision Support
• Patient Portal
|Practice size:||> 1000 Physicians, 1 Physician, 101-250 Physicians, 11-25 Physicians, 2 Physicians, 251-1000 Physicians, 26-50 Physicians, 3-5 Physicians, 51-100 Physicians, 6-10 Physicians|
|Product Name:||EndoVault EHR|