What is EndoVault EHR?
About EndoVault EHR
EndoVault EHR is a complete Meaningful Use Certified(ONC-ATCB # 03102011-4397-6) Electronic Health Record (EHR) application by EndoSoft. From a solo physician’s office to large multi-site medical centers, EndoVault EHR has become a trusted name in medical software technology.
EndoVault automates and streamlines a clinician’s daily workflow by giving them the ability to capture, store and access patient data across multiple care sites. EndoVault includes built in consult reports, an e-prescription program (EndoVault Rx), procedure documentation and an integrated PACS and DICOM viewer for image storage and retrieval.
- Improve Quality, Safety & Efficiency of Patient Care
- Achieve Better Clinical Outcomes & Care Coordination
- Engage and Empower Patients
- Maintain Privacy & Security of Patient Health Information
- Increased Efficiency & Transparency
EndoVault EHR software includes these specific features:
- Quality Improvement Registries & Reporting
- Procedure Documentation
- Advanced Security
- Clinical Decision Support
- Patient Portal