Cloud County Health Center
Need your medical records from Cloud County Health Center?
We can Help!
Saving Cloud County Health Center Patients Money on All Things Healthcare
feedback about Cloud County Health Center
Let me list just some of the problems:
1. Given other peoples medical information.
2. Given medication I'm allergic to, this is after I tell them I can't have it.
3. Not given my results by the doctor or nurse, instead I call the MRI center and get told I have a spine problem and need to see a surgeon.
4. No one ever calls for the special care doctors referral when needed.
5. Get told they can't leave a message for doctor Andrew due to he just comes to the clinic once a week, even though he said to call and leave him a message.
6. They never bill the insurance company right ever!!!
I spoke to the woman today who handles it and she is a complete failure in her job, all she did was argue that she did bill the insurance company but yet had our information wrong! Let me say after 10 or 12 minutes on the phone with me yelling that she billed them while I kept my mouth shut, I had to point out when she finally let me speak that she didn't that I just spoke with my head insurance case manager who said she did not, I tried to give her the phone number and perhaps the name but she got mad again then she said; well what do you want from me then.... I was like do your job and bill the insurance company, she hung up on me instead...
Look some people are ok at the hospital, unfortunately a lot are very uneducated and this hospital is also very unhealthy.
7. Bloody IV needle by a sink in the ER, after I pointed it out and the blood on the counter the nurse said she would get someone to clean it, I was in the room for 2 hours and no one ever cleaned it, it was still there the next day when we had to go back.
8. Look I have allergies, I am allergic to a lot of thing but I know the difference between that and a cold or flu or something else as it's my body, on the 27th I inhaled p piece of food, I haven't been able to get it out of my throat and I keep choking on it, I went to the walk in clinic yesterday and the doctor gave me antibiotics and coughing medication even though my lungs are clear but he did a good job and is trying so I thought, anyways I had another xray and it also was normal like the last one on the 28th, it's in my throat and not my lungs as I keep saying....
He said I need a scope and I agreed to that 100% as I am sick of choking, unfortunately his nurse called me today and asked if I was taking allergie medication? I SAID YES BUT ITS NOT ALLERGIES!! I HAVE A PORK CHOP PIECE STILL IN MY THROAT, she said I have to see my PCM so he can see me because the other doctor doesn't feel comfortable in sending me to ENT or anyone else as this is a major problem.
I'm like WTF!
I have been choking on a small bone from the pork chop and I can't get help for weeks???
9. My youngest daughter had an appointment with the pcm, we go and are told he couldn't see her as he wasn't in the office, we never got a call or anything else that he was gone.
My list can keep going... on... and ... on...
I'll stop as this place is bad.
I would give it a 0 but you have to give it a 1 star...
three minutes late. Because of snow. I'm in a wheelchair. They sent me away and said they wouldn't even see me because the doctor wanted to leave early and I would ruin that with my three whole minutes of lateness. Tells you all you need to know about the quality of care(or lack thereof) you can expect.
In twelve years of working in health care across multiple states, this was the most poorly managed, poorly supplied, just plain poor hospital I ever had the misfortune of working with. Make no mistake there are some wonderful people I met while here. For the most part, though, I would not come here for an ingrown toe nail much less anything more severe. Also there seems to be an administrator for every actual patient focused employee. It is the prime example of too many cooks in the kitchen. My only regret is that I did not leave this organization even earlier.
If I could give a 0 I would. I had to take my one year old to get blood drawn and the girl couldn't even hit his vein and kept moving the needle around in his arm and then acted like it was normal and when I told her it was because you couldn't hit his vein, she got very rude. Do not take your child here, to get any blood work or anything done. If I would have got this lady's name I would have talked to her boss.
I would rate a 0 star if I could.
Emergency care at this hospital is terrible. I was by myself in Concordia when I broke my leg so I had to get myself to the hospital. The nurse believed I was exaggerating my pain scale because I "looked fine". She refused to even call a doctor. They gave me Tylenol and an Ace bandage and said to come back in the morning. (Not even crutches) I was kicked out, expected to walk out ON my broken leg! It was one of the worst nights I have ever had.
Then this hospital messed up the billing. First they couldn't get my insurance billed properly and when my portion due was finally worked out they gave me 20 days notice to pay. And sent my information to a third party agency. When I made my payment they told me I was lucky they didn't take me to court over it!!!!
I would not go here or have someone you love sent here unless you are dying. Get them stable and transfer them Anywhere else.