Let me list just some of the problems:
1. Given other peoples medical information.
2. Given medication I'm allergic to, this is after I tell them I can't have it.
3. Not given my results by the doctor or nurse, instead I call the MRI center and get told I have a spine problem and need to see a surgeon.
4. No one ever calls for the special care doctors referral when needed.
5. Get told they can't leave a message for doctor Andrew due to he just comes to the clinic once a week, even though he said to call and leave him a message.
6. They never bill the insurance company right ever!!!
I spoke to the woman today who handles it and she is a complete failure in her job, all she did was argue that she did bill the insurance company but yet had our information wrong! Let me say after 10 or 12 minutes on the phone with me yelling that she billed them while I kept my mouth shut, I had to point out when she finally let me speak that she didn't that I just spoke with my head insurance case manager who said she did not, I tried to give her the phone number and perhaps the name but she got mad again then she said; well what do you want from me then.... I was like do your job and bill the insurance company, she hung up on me instead...
Look some people are ok at the hospital, unfortunately a lot are very uneducated and this hospital is also very unhealthy.
7. Bloody IV needle by a sink in the ER, after I pointed it out and the blood on the counter the nurse said she would get someone to clean it, I was in the room for 2 hours and no one ever cleaned it, it was still there the next day when we had to go back.
8. Look I have allergies, I am allergic to a lot of thing but I know the difference between that and a cold or flu or something else as it's my body, on the 27th I inhaled p piece of food, I haven't been able to get it out of my throat and I keep choking on it, I went to the walk in clinic yesterday and the doctor gave me antibiotics and coughing medication even though my lungs are clear but he did a good job and is trying so I thought, anyways I had another xray and it also was normal like the last one on the 28th, it's in my throat and not my lungs as I keep saying....
He said I need a scope and I agreed to that 100% as I am sick of choking, unfortunately his nurse called me today and asked if I was taking allergie medication? I SAID YES BUT ITS NOT ALLERGIES!! I HAVE A PORK CHOP PIECE STILL IN MY THROAT, she said I have to see my PCM so he can see me because the other doctor doesn't feel comfortable in sending me to ENT or anyone else as this is a major problem.
I'm like WTF!
I have been choking on a small bone from the pork chop and I can't get help for weeks???
9. My youngest daughter had an appointment with the pcm, we go and are told he couldn't see her as he wasn't in the office, we never got a call or anything else that he was gone.
My list can keep going... on... and ... on...
I'll stop as this place is bad.
I would give it a 0 but you have to give it a 1 star...