OncoEMR Software by Altos Solutions
Altos Solutions is dedicated to oncology. Oncology applications, OncoEMR and OncoBilling, are the focus of this Electronic Medical Records (EMR) software. They focus exclusively on providing intuitive, flexible, feature-rich oncology-specific EMR available, so your oncology practice has an EMR that meets and exceeds industry and government requirements.
Altos Solutions OncoEMR™ fits all size oncology practices from the solo practitioner oncologist to multi-location cancer centers. OncoEMR™ has received ONC certification, assuring your practice that it has the tools needed to earn HITECH incentive funds. This EMR software is intuitive to use, priced reasonably, and fully functional today.
Built specifically for oncology practices—from solo practitioners to practices with 100+ oncologists—OncoEMR gets your practice trained and implemented quickly and thoroughly. OncoEMR’s web-based platform delivers important benefits:
• 2011/2012 ONC certified* for access to the maximum HITECH stimulus incentive funds
• Integrated Practice Management with OncoBilling, an add-on option
• Easy implementation for rapid deployment and minimum disruption
• Low-cost implementation without hardware and additional software to purchase
• Cost-effective annual pricing based on each physician and mid-level provider (no charge for all others)
• Automatic updates/upgrades for seamless improvements without disruptions
• Web-based for access 24/7 from any Internet connection
• ePrescribing with SureScripts® certified functionality for fast, secure prescribing
• Patient portal—SeeYourChart™—for meaningful use requirements and improved patient communications, with control over how much information patients can access and when they can access it
• iPad, iPhone, and Droid compatible for access to patient records in the hospital, from home, from anywhere