Cerner EMR Software
What is Cerner EMR Software?
About Cerner EMR Software
The Cerner electronic medical record (EMR) is an integrated database that provides a comprehensive set of capabilities. Cerner created it to allow healthcare professionals to electronically store, capture and access patient health information in both the acute and ambulatory care setting.
Why Cerner is a good EHR?
Cerner EMR software allows you to:
- Provide real-time access to patient results and clinical information across care disciplines
- Enable that healthcare organizations meet The Joint Commission requirements for patient confidentiality
- Access patient information securely from wherever and whenever it is most convenient for the care team
What are the benefits to using Cerner?
- Improve patient care as clinicians can focus on the patient’s overall health and not just the encounter
- Increase efficiency by placing real-time, updated information with the care team in time to make fast and effective decisions
- Increase access to information from multiple venues in the health system
What software does Cerner use?
Cerner has different EMR software solutions for various hospital and health system specialties, such as:
- Acute Care Electronic Medical Record
- Clinical Imaging
- Community Hospitals
- Critical Access Hospitals
- Critical Care
- Document Imaging
- Emergency Department
- Knowledge Solutions
- Point of Care
- Quality and Performance Improvement
- Reporting and Outcomes
- Revenue Cycle
- Women's Health
- Workforce Solution