About MEDITECH EHR System
The Order Management functionality in MEDITECH’s Electronic Health Record solution puts easy-to-use order entry capabilities at the caregiver’s fingertips and facilitates safe, quality patient care. Whether in the hospital, the office, or at home, care providers can electronically place patient orders for procedures, tests, medications, IV fluids, consults, referrals, or medical equipment, which can then be immediately transmitted to the integrated MEDITECH products for fulfillment.
MEDITECH EHR system includes these features:
- Streamline the ordering processthrough customized roles-based desktops
- Efficiently file and transmit ordersfrom a central location
- Prevent medication errors and reduce costs via decision support
- Place unlimited real-time ordersfor all of your organization’s facilities
- Review new results prior to placing orders
- Quickly enter unit requisitionsto be fulfilled by central supply
- Eliminate lost charges by sending built-in costs directly to billing
Medical and Practice Management Integration
Medical and Practice Management (MPM) provides a fully integrated solution designed to serve the needs of clinicians and administrative staff in practices and clinics. The system includes a comprehensive set of tools designed to fully automate physician practices and clinics, including scheduling, registration, electronic records, open item billing (electronic claim submission and remittance), ambulatory order management, a Physician Desktop, and statistical and reimbursement reporting.
Medical and Practice Management is an integrated component of MEDITECH’s enterprise-wide EHR. As such, executives in healthcare enterprises and other larger organizations can integrate physician practices and clinics within their organizations to provide a patient-centric approach to managing patients’ care across the continuum.