Byrd Regional Hospital
Health Insurance as Low as
$1 a Day!
Need your medical
Byrd Regional Hospital?
We can Help!
feedback about Byrd Regional Hospital
1.Night Er is horrible... the Dr they have on shift is slow
2. Radiolgist is at home so they email the stuff back and forth for reading.
3. Came in at 1130pm, found one patient working out due to wait... currently it is 0230am nothing yet... radiologist hasn’t email anything
0300 CT scans in ... Doc “I will take care of it”
They cannot do anything
4. RN didn’t even have the courtesy to explain the situation until we asked what was going on.. his words “ I thought the patient understood” 🙄
5. Visit at your own risk... BJACH is better ( and I know how horrible BJACH)
Well I seen alot of reviews majority negative but at least my experience was super great the staff that assist me and my wife are great and respectful and caring got in to do a sonogram and in about 30 mins I was out the door with my result and got to see my baby boy very satisfied
The surgery department is a lot better. RN Hope is helpful professional and caring. I was happy to have her as my nurse. Dr. Traina was thuroth. Made sure I understood my procedure completely.
Miss Kim from radiology (who did my bone scan) is really nice and polite she is also very knowledgeable at her job.
1)Arrived at 10 am. Told the Nurse taking vitals pain was a 9. Knee pain & tightness around ankle.
2) Dr looked at knee by rolling up my pants leg. Ran Xrays & blood work.
3) said inflammation possibly Arthritis, which I never had so had no idea what it was like
4). Said he wanted to do an ultrasound to rule out blood clot.
5). 1 1/2 hrs later came back & said he didn’t know they didn’t have an ultrasound so he called Beauregard Hospital. And did not address abnormal blood work. I would not have know it if I hadn’t read paperwork on way to Beauregard.
6) Discharged at 4 pm—no pain meds, nothing for inflammation.
So I just spent the day at ER for kicks!!!
Went to Beauregard only be have to be admitted through their ER to do ultrasound.
Good news-no blood clot/ inflammation possibly Arthritis. And I received a shot for inflammation & a prescription. Which helped some but still in pain & have to wait 2 days for Dr office to open.
So thanks a lot Byrd for no service & bills I can’t afford.
My advice if you need a Dr. on a holiday Try out of town because anyone could have done better.