What a time to be alive--I'm giving an emergency room a 1 star review! On a cross-country road trip last night, I made a genuine mistake and took too many caffeine/ephedrine pills to combat my driving fatigue. I began having mild, but persistent, auditory and visual hallucinations. Several parts of my body were twitching, and my heart felt like it was being ripped in half. I called 911 to get a ride to this awesome hospital where I was told I accidentally overdosed on caffeine and marijuana. They did not give me any muscle relaxants to combat the involuntary twitching. They did not let me sleep. Dr. Warmbody seemed more intent on correcting minor details of my rambling story than he did calming me, asking clarifying questions, or offering tangible solutions. I told him I ate the marijuana edible *AFTER* I called 911, in a misguided effort to calm my body down, and he still penned that I overdosed on 10mg of marijuana. On top of it all, the ambulance that gave me a ride acted like it was a major inconvenience that I woke them at 3 in the morning. Like yeah dudes, I was having such a good time thinking I was gonna go into cardiac arreat that I just HAD to get you to me ASAP. What a rockin party. If you have a health emergency, I hope you're nowhere near Salida CO. Icing on the cake was that the courtesy shuttle guy asked me for gas money when he was giving me a ride back to my car.