Peacehealth United General Medical Center
Short Term Health Insurance
more flexible than traditional products!
Need your medical
Peacehealth United General Medical Center?
We can Help!
feedback about Peacehealth United General Medical Center
I went in for an ultrasound, I had both internal and external and the sonogram technician was extremely unfriendly. Thee entire time she only talked to me when directing me what to do. She never let me see the screen of my baby, she almost didn’t get me any photo of the ultrasound until the end when I really pushed for it. Who does that?!
This ultrasound was to check the number of babies and when I asked her how many she was very questionable in her response that made me feel uneasy. Then continued to say that she would tell me more after she double checked using internal. Not only did she not really speak to me after but said “if you have questions ask your doctors office when they receive the results.” Why would you leave a mother uneasy and vulnerable who just wanted to
1. Watch the sonogram, but 2. Just wants to know if you saw more than one?!! I would never recommend this place, the from the sonogram tech to the snobby walk-in lady. I’m not happy with this experience at all and yet I’ll be the one paying for it. I would never go back here again, I’d drive up to Bellingham even in an emergency before I’d go here!
Peace health, your emergency room needs equipment that works. Please buy your staff some new thermometers. Its ridiculous to have to shove a thermometer up a babys butt 6 different times just to get all false readings. My baby is hot to touch, no her temp is not 94. And please educate your staff that 94 wouldnt be a normal temp even if it was an accurate reading... ???
If I could u would give no starts I would I took my 3 year old son in tonight cuz he had a fever well over 101.5 you can tell he don't feel good just by looking at him the nurse that did his check in never told me what his temp was then we were put in the waiting room for 30 minutes or so he was crying and not feeling well they finally took us and put us in a room the nurse that took us back showed me the room and was gone before I had sat my son down on the bed no one came back in for an hour or so my son fell asleep finally and when the doctor came in he looked over him well talking about his kid then looked at me and said it's a virus give him ibuprofen and let him sleep it off my son had not had anything to drink for over 5 hours and still won't take anything I KNEW BETTER THAN GOING HERE BUT I WANTED TO GIVE IT A CHANCE SINCES ITS BEEN 7 YEARS BUT I WONT BE BACK EVEN IF IM DIEING!!!!!
Don't tell me to call some number of they did there job right then it would not be so many bad reviews CHANGE SOMETHING or 1 more thing the room was not cleaned I have iv caps all over the floor from the person before us NASTY
I never write reviews but I felt the need to for this place. Horrible experience. My boyfriend went yesterday morning for high blood pressure. He’s had high blood pressure so he knows his body and when he’s not feeling well. To start off, we were there for 3 and a half hours before the Dr. finally came into his room. The Dr. was very rude. He barely gave my bf any time to answer the questions he was being asked. Any time we tried to talk it’s as if he were cutting us off and just talked over us. He also told us a headache is not something to come in to the ER for with a smirk on his face. After we told him he also had chills and his hands were tingly. Again, he’s had high blood pressure for years so he knows from experience when he needs to go to the ER. He tried to tell us that he probably got a headache from working. His blood pressure was 156/120 at the time and told him that is nothing to worry about. This of course was after he was in there for awhile. Before the Dr came in, we were quite irritated with being there for so long that we asked if he can just have his medication pull given to him so we can get out of there and they didn’t come back after that for another hour. By the time the Dr was in there and was very rude, we just wanted to get the heck out of there. Will never go back there. Ridiculous how we were spoken to.
I have a personal beef with PeaceHealth due to several facts:
1) They never can seem to bill me before it ends up in a collections account.
2) Called their office to file a complaint about a HIPAA violation (sent me unsealed mail with my Private Health Information hanging out of the envelope) and several others - a lady name Sunshine told me she would take my message and pass it to her manager to get back to me... nothing. Tried calling for over a month, no answers or nothing. Obviously avoiding my call due to the possible legalities they were going to face.
3) They gave me 5 intravenous drugs back-to-back and ignored my request to not have Benadryl, which ended up giving me a seizure. Thanks guys.
4) I get a letter in the mail saying I am "at a high risk of health issues and even death". I of course call the doctor to see what exactly was wrong but only got the "Well you need to come in for more tests and screenings" runaround. I expressed that he sounded like more of a salesperson than a doctor because he could not tell me one single detail of why I got that letter.
5) Nurses on several occasions gave me shots without alcohol swabbing first and one a couple occasions didn't properly communicate to each other that I was already given a dose, so they gave me double and played it off like they were supposed to.
Be on the lookout for any legal violation they cause, because they will and you should take steps to protect yourself.