I have a personal beef with PeaceHealth due to several facts:
1) They never can seem to bill me before it ends up in a collections account.
2) Called their office to file a complaint about a HIPAA violation (sent me unsealed mail with my Private Health Information hanging out of the envelope) and several others - a lady name Sunshine told me she would take my message and pass it to her manager to get back to me... nothing. Tried calling for over a month, no answers or nothing. Obviously avoiding my call due to the possible legalities they were going to face.
3) They gave me 5 intravenous drugs back-to-back and ignored my request to not have Benadryl, which ended up giving me a seizure. Thanks guys.
4) I get a letter in the mail saying I am "at a high risk of health issues and even death". I of course call the doctor to see what exactly was wrong but only got the "Well you need to come in for more tests and screenings" runaround. I expressed that he sounded like more of a salesperson than a doctor because he could not tell me one single detail of why I got that letter.
5) Nurses on several occasions gave me shots without alcohol swabbing first and one a couple occasions didn't properly communicate to each other that I was already given a dose, so they gave me double and played it off like they were supposed to.
Be on the lookout for any legal violation they cause, because they will and you should take steps to protect yourself.