Richmond Va Medical Center

Address

1201 BROAD ROCK BOULEVARD, RICHMOND, VA 23249 USA

Get Directions

Phone

(804) 675-5000
Access Patient Portal

Emergency service available

1201 BROAD ROCK BOULEVARD, RICHMOND, VA 23249 USA

Health Insurance as Low as
$1 a Day!

More flexible than
traditional plans.

Easily check your options!

Need your medical records from
Richmond Va Medical Center?

We can Help!

1Complete a simple secure form
2We contact healthcare providers at Richmond Va Medical Center on your behalf
3Have The National Center for Medical Records send your records as directed by you.

Consumer feedback about Richmond Va Medical Center

J B
J B

5 out of 5 stars

posted 2 months ago

I've been to half a dozen VA medical centers, some big some small... but this far has been the best in patient experience and care. Although I'm a private civilian, I would choose many of the services over here over any other local hospital. The building is older, but well maintained, and constantly expanding to handle the influx veterans from adjoining states. Yes, they finally have a new parking deck, lots of new technology, the clinics are getting more efficient, including the placement of doctors offices at remote areas/virtually. Much of the problems that some describe are from corporate VA systems(big evolution in the pipeline), but the doctors and providers here do a fantastic job and make best of the situation for the vets. I'd advocate that anyone having a bad experience to bring it up when during their time here, so it can be addressed. A lot has changed in the past 4 years I've been here, much in the right direction, and sometimes we share your frustrations. I feel that there is a major underlying momentum in creating the best patient care experience at this medical center, with lots of projects are in the works, and state of the art treatment options. The folks here genuinely care about the vets, and from what I have seen they take the time(at least most) to make sure you are taken care when you show up. This is not the VA that you hear about in the news, this one is a standout exception.

J R
J R

5 out of 5 stars

posted 3 weeks ago

I am proud to say after my visit to the McGuire Va Hospital in Richmond VA today it has redeemed itself , the attention,courtesy and help i received was unbelievable.
the technician that waited on me in the audio walk in clinic was extremely helpful , she took care of the present problem and the impending one in fifteen minutes , saving me many trips and six months waiting period. never have i received that care so quickly , its proof you can get the help you need if you get through all the initial confusion and red tape.
many many thanks to Jacqueline

Sammy Johnson
Sammy Johnson

5 out of 5 stars

posted 1 week ago

Dispite the VA's challenges....it's a good hospital.

Joshua Shaw
Joshua Shaw

5 out of 5 stars

posted 5 months ago

Couldn't ask for better care. My doctor is the best of the best. Staff is usually friendly and quick. New parking deck finally opened.

Michelle Mills
Michelle Mills

3 out of 5 stars

posted 2 months ago

90% of the staff merits five stars. It's the other 10% that cost them two.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!