MedicsDocAssistant EMR Software
What is MedicsDocAssistant EMR Software?
About MedicsDocAssistant EMR Software
Advanced Data Systems (ADS) is proud to offer the powerful, CCHIT-certified MedicsDocAssistant Electronic Health Records Software (EHR) package. Electronic Health Records systems (also known as Electronic Medical Records, or EMR) have proven to be a far better approach to documentation than conventional, paper-based systems. MedicsDocAssistant EMR software presents a dynamically powerful EHR/EMR solution, with industry-leading features. MedicsDocAssistant V. 5.2 is 2011/2012 ONC-ATCB Certified as a Complete EHR by CCHIT®, helping eligible professionals obtain maximum Stimulus Act incentives.
Known for its flexible, user-friendly design, MedicsDocAssistant EHR increases your efficiency without disrupting the way you practice now with features such as:
- Specialty-Specific Templates
- e-Rx and Rx Management
- Automated Lab Orders and Results
- Electronic Superbills
- Runs on tablets, laptops or iPads
- Handwriting/Voice Recognition
- E/M Coding
- Secure Messaging
- Patient Portal Option (MedicsPortal)
- Easy Implementation
MedicsDocAssistant EHR is available in the format best suited to your practice’s needs, whether Client Server or ASP/SaaS.
- MedicsDocAssistant Client-Server is the ideal configuration for practices that prefer to have the system residing on their own, on-premises server.
- MedicsDocAssistant ASP/SaaS allows users to access the system via the Internet, without the need to install or support servers or software in the practice.
MedicsDocAssistant EHR/EMR will provide the high-quality, state-of-the-art features needed to manage the clinical patient information side of any size medical practice in a format that works best for you.