Cheshire Medical Center
Need your medical records from Cheshire Medical Center?
We can Help!
Saving Money for Cheshire Medical Center Patients on:
Health Insurance Medicare Plans Prescription Drugs Dental Plans & more
feedback about Cheshire Medical Center
During the past ten years, I have suffered through two serious accidents, once when I was hit with a flying sheet of plywood and knocked off of a ladder 16 ft. above the ground and once when a car turned into my motorcycle and I flew 30 ft. through the air before landing in the road. The complications from these accidents resulted in several surgeries and many doctor and therapy appointments. Over the years I have been treated by multiple doctors, physicians assistants, nurses and therapists. I have nothing but praise for the people and infrastructure known as the Cheshire Medical Center. They have continually gone beyond what I expected for care and service. Thank you to all the people who have helped me over the years. To those who's lives are less than rewarding in every aspect, I would like to add that positive thinking backed up with gratitude will get the best results in any life experience. Since we are products of our thinking, why would anyone want to bring about their own bad luck through negativity? Bad mouthing anyone is never the way to find good service with positive results.
Update 10/2019: Last year I was diagnosed with prostate cancer which is the number two cancer killer of men. The doctors I saw were all helpful and I decided on surgery. A young doctor used a robot called Davinci to completely remove the cancer while leaving nerves and blood vessels that I would need for other bodily functions intact. My quality of life was preserved along with my very life itself. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Everyone from the multitude of nurses, doctors, and everyone else that I encountered during the past year and a half have helped and uplifted me. For this as well, I will be eternally grateful.
Receptive to outsiders. Patience explaining directions, simplified.
I always get 5 star service at Cheshire medical Center.
HORRIBLE service. HORRIBLE staff treatment. My whole family and i have been using this hospital and completed wasted all the money spent. My sisters currently on her way to another hospital with major issues because of keene saying nothing was wrong with her. I do NOT whatsoever recommend this hospital . You will end up waiting 3 hours to even get checked, and when you do they tell you you’re fine.
I'm officially done with this hospital.
1. The ER blatantly ignored a confirmed case of pyelonephritis the first visit and dismissed my pain and dehydration and I had to return a day and a half later.
2. It took them three days to figure out that the reason I wasnt fully popping positive for a uti/renal infection was because of the initial antibiotic treatment on monday. Did they not read any of the notes prior to this?
3. The hospitalists english is terrible and is now telling me that the meds I am on for my anxiety and depression are not nessecary and are making my Eds symptoms worse... ( excuse me, what? They have nothing to do with one another )
4. The patient I had initially been stuck with has had violent outbursts in the past. WHY WAS I PUT WITH THIS PATIENT WITH THEM KNOWING SHE HAD DONE THIS?!. She apparently stabbed her husband. When I called them out about this I was told that she was old and I needed to understand that people's minds go and they "lose it" as they age. She needs to be in a psych ward. Not stuck with other sick patients.
5. Patient advocates take the complaints and make you feel stupid for making them and consistently stand up for their doctors and nurses even when they are blatantly wrong.
6. It took them an hour and a half to bring me an ice pack and heating pad for my knee and side respectively. They couldn't even pop the heating pad for me so it would activate.
7. One of the nurses were anti iv med and would push me to take medication I was vomiting up. I had to complain to another nurse. She spent the rest of her shift taking her dear sweet time getting me the med out of spite.
8. I get home and check my CT results. They failed to tell me that they found Heart Disease. I would think that that is VERY important.
At this point I will only come here for orthopedics and physical therapy.