Cheshire Medical Center
Need your medical records from Cheshire Medical Center?
We can Help!
Saving Money for Cheshire Medical Center Patients on:
Health Insurance Medicare Plans Prescription Drugs Dental Plans & more
feedback about Cheshire Medical Center
HORRIBLE service. HORRIBLE staff treatment. My whole family and i have been using this hospital and completed wasted all the money spent. My sisters currently on her way to another hospital with major issues because of keene saying nothing was wrong with her. I do NOT whatsoever recommend this hospital . You will end up waiting 3 hours to even get checked, and when you do they tell you you’re fine.
I'm officially done with this hospital.
1. The ER blatantly ignored a confirmed case of pyelonephritis the first visit and dismissed my pain and dehydration and I had to return a day and a half later.
2. It took them three days to figure out that the reason I wasnt fully popping positive for a uti/renal infection was because of the initial antibiotic treatment on monday. Did they not read any of the notes prior to this?
3. The hospitalists english is terrible and is now telling me that the meds I am on for my anxiety and depression are not nessecary and are making my Eds symptoms worse... ( excuse me, what? They have nothing to do with one another )
4. The patient I had initially been stuck with has had violent outbursts in the past. WHY WAS I PUT WITH THIS PATIENT WITH THEM KNOWING SHE HAD DONE THIS?!. She apparently stabbed her husband. When I called them out about this I was told that she was old and I needed to understand that people's minds go and they "lose it" as they age. She needs to be in a psych ward. Not stuck with other sick patients.
5. Patient advocates take the complaints and make you feel stupid for making them and consistently stand up for their doctors and nurses even when they are blatantly wrong.
6. It took them an hour and a half to bring me an ice pack and heating pad for my knee and side respectively. They couldn't even pop the heating pad for me so it would activate.
7. One of the nurses were anti iv med and would push me to take medication I was vomiting up. I had to complain to another nurse. She spent the rest of her shift taking her dear sweet time getting me the med out of spite.
8. I get home and check my CT results. They failed to tell me that they found Heart Disease. I would think that that is VERY important.
At this point I will only come here for orthopedics and physical therapy.
Been here for 2 hours with my 78 yr old mother who is in severe pain with a knee injury and all these other people who came in after us have all been called back to be seen. I was told that basically its not 1st come 1st serve they go by who is acute and who isnt, which I completely understand, but a couple of them were not that bad and in the same boat as my mom and they got called back. Keep in mind she has high blood pressure too. Yes, mom is not as important as the young lovebirds (major pda), that already went back to be seen. Terrible place, next time going south.
Had a very unpleasant stay here with LESS than adequate care. Needless to say, my brother came into the ER after having a motocross accident. He suffered a partial collapsed lung and 5 fractured ribs (undetected by the nurses and doctors even though XRays were done and the pain was complained about) . After being sent home we were less than happy with the care he received so we went to a different ER only to find he has 5 broken ribs. How do you miss this?! Do yourself a favor and DONT GO HERE!!!
hospital is complete crap. .. maybe I'll add more later.. i have been going there for twenty years.. they just don't give a crap. Like the old phone company . "We are the only game in town so, WE DON'T CARE! ".. i had to ADD to this review. .I READ THE RESPONSE FROM THE HOSPITAL. . WHERE THEY HAVE A PATIENT RESPONSE LINE OR WHAT EVER IT'S CALLED, only dial that number of you want to be FURTHER EXASPERATED, FRUSTRATED AND DISSATISFIED. .. IT IS A NONSENSE NUMBER TO GET RID OF YOU AND BASICALLY A CIRCULAR FILE