Medicalrecords.com Enterprise* Physician and Hospital Services
We have years of experience working with and assisting physicians across the country, so we understand your needs and challenges. We have worked with and understand most EMR systems and recognize how difficult they can be to navigate. Continually having to handle requests for records is a burdensome task, and it prevents physicians and their staff from being able to focus on their practice.
Medicalrecords.com Enterprise Release of Information
To meet physicians’ record requests needs, Medicalrecords.com Enterprise offers comprehensive Release of Information (ROI) services that can be customized to best serve any physician. Unlike large ROI providers that deal with massive amounts of clients, Medicalrecords.com Enterprise is able to focus on each customer, and we strive to meet their every need. With our dedication to security and HIPAA compliance, you can rest assured that your ROI work is in good hands with the professionals at Medicalrecords.com Enterprise.
Medicalrecords.com Enterprise is committed to handling your ROI in a way that best suits your practice. We will happily accommodate procedures that you may already have in place, or we can utilize the strengths of our system — the choice is yours.
- With the on-site ROI service, we will provide professional staff members fully-trained in HIPAA compliance to handle all requests.
- These professionals are trained to work with various EMR systems to integrate with your practices and procedures seamlessly.
- Requests will be handled by the Medicalrecords.com Enterprise* team and quickly released to the requesting parties.
- The entire process will be handled by us, allowing you and your staff to focus on your practice and core competencies.
- We will send certified field agents to your facility to handle all record requests whenever needed.
- Our staff will use our equipment and technology to be in and out as quickly and efficiently.
- Your records will be securely entered into the Medicalrecords.com Enterprise* system, thus providing you and the requesting party the ability to see what’s going on with their requests at all times.
- We can securely access your EMR/EHR system from our Medicalrecords.com Enterprise partner office in Anaheim, California.
- We will remotely handle all requests and client interactions to remove the burden from your practice.
- Turnaround time will speed up dramatically without any interference to your practice.
- With shared ROI services, your staff simply uploads the records, and we do the rest.
- Records go through our thorough Quality Control process before we send them out to clients.
- We handle all client billing transactions.
- Revenues are shared between your facility and Medicalrecords.com Enterprise.
- Medicalrecords.com Enterprise will handle every aspect of the ROI process from start to finish.
- When patients and other requestors ask for records, simply refer them to us, and we take care of the rest.
- We will provide you with Medicalrecords.com Enterprise ROI contact cards to give to requesting patients and all of the necessary contact information for other requestors.
- The full-service ROI guarantees that your staff will never lose any time dealing with requests for records.
Medicalrecords.com Enterprise Scanning Services
Medicalrecords.com Enterprise can also help you transform your old paper records into a cutting edge digital database. Our digital storage methods are secure and reliable, so you can trust that your patients’ information will be safe, protected, and readily available should the need arise. Our scanning services can be customized to meet your needs and budget, making the switch today and going paperless.
We can scan all your files immediately, or retrieve and scan records one at a time upon patient request. Regardless of when the files are scanned, we will use the same high-quality process to create digital copies, including the use of text recognition software and high-resolution imaging. We will then check each file in a rigorous quality control process to ensure optimal clarity and readability.
We can scan all types of medical records, including:
- Complete medical transcripts
- Birth records
- Immunization records
- Lab results
- Prescriptions and medications
- Billing information
- Insurance records
- X-rays, MRIs and other diagnostic and imaging results
- Physician notes and correspondence
Medicalrecords.com Enterprise for Retiring Doctors
For physicians, the decision to retire can be a very difficult one to make. After years of being in the business and forming close ties with patients, doctors worry about their patients’ future care. With the help of our specialized division of Medicalrecords.com Enterprise’s industry partner, you will no longer have these concerns.
Medicalrecords.com Enterprise enables physicians to manage their medical record storage and transfer through our convenient online ordering process. We help make the retirement process as easy as possible by making the transition smooth and painless for all parties involved. Contact us at Medicalrecords.com Enterprise today to learn more about how we can assist your retirement.
This specialized division of Medicalrecords.com Enterprise is a fully licensed and insured company with experience in every aspect of medical record storage and retrieval. We help doctors through all stages of their retirement process by handling their medical records and information, as well as serving as a liaison between doctors, their patients, and any specialty practices or hospitals where they may have been treated. We understand that patient-doctor confidentiality is of utmost importance, and we employ the highest standards of privacy in every stage of our record handling process.
We offer our unique services to any retiring doctor in the nation. Whether you’re a single practice physician or a retiring doctor in a multi-practice setting, with our services, you can retire knowing that your patients’ records have been securely and accurately transferred. Your patients will continue to receive the same quality care that you spent your life building. We help make the retirement process as easy as possible by making the transition smooth and painless for all parties involved.
Contact us at Medicalrecords.com Enterprise today to learn more about how we can assist your retirement.
Medicalrecords.com Enterprise Can Store Medical Records
Switching over to an EMR system means that your paper records have to be converted and that something must be done with these original records. If shredding the original copies of your patients’ medical records is not something that interests you, we are here to help. MedicalRecords.com Enterprise, with our trusted industry partners, can store your patients’ original paper medical records or EMR records at our secure storage facility. We also can store older electronic records, receipts, and files from your computers to help keep your systems lean and running smoothly.
In today’s digital age, paper-based medical records are becoming more obsolete as many healthcare providers are making the switch to Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. Switching over to an EMR system means that your paper records have to be converted and that something must be done with these original paper records. If shredding the original copies of your patients’ medical records is not something that interests you, we are here to help.
We understand how sensitive medical data is. Therefore, this facility has been outfitted with all of the latest security technologies to ensure that the data is safe at all times.
Using MedicalRecords.com Enterprise will provide you with the comfort of knowing that your records are safe and secure while also preventing you from wasting lots of space. Contact us today to learn more about how we can assist you with your record storage needs.
Medicalrecords.com Enterprise Can Shred Medical Records
Medical records are crucial documents and contain sensitive patient information. Once the records have been scanned into an EMR system, the question of what to do with the old paper charts arises. You cannot simply throw them out, and you may not have space nor the desire to store them. This specialized division of Medicalrecords.com Enterprise will allow your practice to dispose of this sensitive information with the utmost security.
As the healthcare industry moves further into the digital age, traditional paper-based medical records are becoming obsolete. Many healthcare providers have made the switch and transferred their medical records into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems, which provide many benefits that paper records simply do not.
One issue that many facilities have when making the switch is once records have been scanned into an EMR system, the question of what to do with the old paper charts arises.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can assist you with your record storage needs.
* MedicalRecords.com Enterprise Service is powered by Datafied