Very Poor experience!
My 2 year old got stung by a scorpion four times in his sleep. We rushed to Holy Cross. As we arrive to the emergency room, the front desk staff continued to finish their weekend plan conversation before attending our emergency. It took 50 minutes prior being called back to a room. Other patients with less of an emergency got called back as priority. It was hard to watch that happen. Finally, when we were called back, the nurse tried taking vitals on my son, but was not very successful as the venom started kicking in and the screaming and intense pain started. We Waited another 40 minutes before the doctor walked in the room. After examining our son, he recommendeded ibuprofen. Unbelievable. My son was in so much pain he started shaking, his eyes started moving in so many directions. He was drowning in his own drool. The ibuprofen never came. We started pushing the red button for help. No one came in the room. At this point, we decided that it was best to leave and get the medical attention my son needed. As we walked out, then we received attention for all the paperwork that needed be signed. Unbelievably sad.
We rushed to the next nearest hospital which is 44 minutes away... great experience then.