Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Need your medical records from Long Island Jewish Medical Center?
We can Help!
Saving Money for Long Island Jewish Medical Center Patients on:
Health Insurance Medicare Plans Prescription Drugs Dental Plans & more
feedback about Long Island Jewish Medical Center
We were blessed with our first baby boy here at Katz Women's Hospital. Even though it was c-section, the services we got here was unexpectedly good. All the nurses were extremely helpful. With the grace of almighty our journey of having the first baby became much more comfortable then what we thought. Halal food, luxury room and outstanding service made us really happy. But if you aren't lucky enough to get the better room because of availability experience might vary. I highly recommend this hospital to my friends n family. Good luck :)
Labor and delivery and postnatal care. Hospital is not as it was in the past. PCAs have an attitude and speak to you as if they are doing you a favor. Some of the nurses are still great. The lack of care was clearly visible from the moment I reached the hospital. Had I known I would have chosen to deliver elsewhere especially being that we have to come out of pocket thousands of dollars.
Very very kind professional staff and thorough pre-care, duration care, post care.
All procedures, administered medicines, and team care were fully explained and patiently answered all and any questions asked. Every staff member gives very professional care and patience with every treatment given.
I've been to this hospital twice. I was released both times within a few hours. They do everything here. Best hospital and best staff.
Mother , Labor and Baby unit was a DISASTER !!!!!!
1. Window Shades broken, upon asking the nurse Elsie she said exactly " It doesn't belong to her, so she can't do anything"
2. I've been waiting to give birth but nobody ever proactively asked until I complained all the way up to the manager Tony. At which she conveniently denied everything and shed it back to the communication inefficiency between the departments.
3. I tired to order food, but was informed to head to the counter, that then told me to go to another counter, who told me that they RAN OUT OF MENU and I should travel to the next building myself for food.
4. Upon labor delivery, the responsible doctor answered her cell phone after 3 minutes and left. Leaving only her assistant to help me push for the duration.
5. Worse, after delivery, I was unable to move due to blood lost and was fainting. But they told me exactly " you have to move because you're already in the system to another room" Then later on, the manager said they shouldn't do that.
Overall, staffs are irresponsible, lazy, and dirty, and they clearly do not communicate between departments.