The experience we had there last night was the worst , i can not imagine how this place hasnt been sued for the unprofessional,poor staffing, terrible compassion towards our 9 month old. We were at a family members home and were visiting when she got ahold of a leaf from a plant. I didnt have the knowledge of the type of plant it was. She was able to get a piece the size of a quater in her mouth and it was in there for approximately 1 min max before her mother picked her up and we noticed she had something in her mouth. I didnt think anything of it and was laughing and telling her she dont eat leafs as i removed it.well needless to say the next thing we new she wasnt feeling well, she was teething at the time so we assumed thats what it was and she has ezema also so we were accomadating her towards these 2 problems. Well over the next several she got extremely worse keep fighting the fever with meds, but i knew something wasnt right. It took us awhile to determine exactly what is was by back tracking our steps because she was seemijng to have some type of elergic reaction. Now people anyone can google so when i narrowed it down to her putting the leaf in her mouth and finding out from home owner the type of plant then googleing the plant for info i was taken back to find that the plant was the most deadly plant in the world and my child had a piece of its leaf in her mouth and now was fighting for her life. We then had the worst fear of loosing her so it was a mad rush to the er. I called them on the way told them the situation and was given orders to call poison control which did that on the way to er. Once we got there and these so called nurses and dr was the biggest joke in the world. Its to disturbing for me to list the details of how these people handled this situation. They came to the conclusion that the childs ezema was so severe it caused the fever lol. They mis informed poison control of symptons and was misdiognosed because of lack of education and the all mighty common sense. I had to bring her to another hospital and she was treated for the plant poisoning. They said there was nothing wrong with her except her ezema was sever and caused fever. I myself am not a dr but i have enough common sense that i was able to get enough info from google that proved them to be wrong and i made a good judgement call to go for a second opinion and saved her life. This hospital would have killed my child. Im hoping the 3 staff members that worked that night read this and have trouble sleeping at night knowing they are terrible human beings and by no means be aloud to work in the medical field before they do kill someone. They were predujice and diognosed my daughter being judgemental. They thought they new it all and actually new nothing. Then wanted to get aggrevated at me because i was speaking up to them. They wouldnt give us any info about the situation and i had to track them down to talk to them in the hospital. They were lazy and down right sorry. I will pray for there lost souls. This post displays about 1/4 of the actuall things that they lacked . I hope the president of the hospital finds out and does something with his staff cause they making the hospital as a whole look terrible. For the sake of the people in our community please do what is needed to provide us with the medical care we deserve. This is unacceptable and we the people deserve to have the proper med attention in our town. I thank god our baby girl is ok and thats all thanks to god and i feel sorry for the rath he may punish these with.