Presbyterian Hospital Matthews
Need your medical records from Presbyterian Hospital Matthews?
We can Help!
Saving Money for Presbyterian Hospital Matthews Patients on:
Health Insurance Medicare Plans Prescription Drugs Dental Plans & more
feedback about Presbyterian Hospital Matthews
The people who work at this hospital are fabulous human beings. My wife is battling stage 4 bone cancer and they all show the highest level of compassion, professionalism and care. The infusion center staff at Matthews, Ballantyne, and the hospital itself are top notch as are all the various clinics we have had to visit. They are simply the best and a true blessing.
Took my son in with broken collar bone. Brittany at the front, was shirt and rude. Rhonda ended up helping us. They staff was not friendly at all. Not where you want to be when your child is in pain. Don’t expect any smiles!
I'm currently waiting to see a doctor. I've been here 3 hours. I ask the guy at the front desk whose name is Steven N how long it would take because other patients where going before me. He was very rude and told me I was welcome to go to another hospital. I understand that they take patients on the severity of the emergency but that does not mean my pain is any less than the next one. I guess I have to walk in holding my arm in my hand. I'm so disappointed in this hospital ! I never experienced this before and I've been here multiple times !
Was hospitalized with a pulmonary embolism. I received incredible care from the ER to radiology and to the unit I was on. Very caring and compassionate doctors murses and staff. Returned 2 weeks later with renal failure and again I received outstanding care from every department. I highly recommend this facility. My full recovery was mostly in part from the excellent care.
My wife had our daughter in this hospital.
- the lactation consultants were amazing. My wife saw several during her few days there and they were all spectacular.
Everything else. Keep in mind we had several different nurses over a few days so comments on the nurses aren’t based on one person.
- No nursery for newborns, which would’ve been fine, but at some point I asked if they had a nursery that could take my baby for a while so we could rest and the nurse I asked was very snarky and acted like I was trying to get rid of my baby or something.
- When the nurses would empty my wife’s urine bag or the blood container thing in our bathroom they would literally leave urine and blood splashed all over the bathroom to the point that it nearly looked intentional.
- We would have to call a minimum of 3 times before a nurse would come to the room. Once I took my baby out to the nurses station with me to ask about it and two nurses rushed up to me and were practically yelling at me that I couldn’t have my baby out of the room if she wasn’t in the bassinet. I was like “I mean, that’s fine, but I had to come out here because no one would come to the room” and they were literally ignoring me saying that and semi-trying to grab my baby from me.
- Two nurses took turns trying to stick my wife several times and basically destroyed her arm despite us begging them to get another nurse to try. The anesthesiologist came in while they were sticking her, took one look at her arm, and was like “why does her arm look like this? Why didn’t you get someone else?” And when they tried to respond he said “Nope. You all will not go near her with another needle. I’ll handle it.” Boom - he got her in one stick.