Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center
Need your medical records from Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center?
We can Help!
Saving Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center Patients Money on All Things Healthcare
feedback about Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center
1. The hospital sends out one form letter for both pediatrics and adults regarding day surgery. It tells you to be there at 5:30am. Well - we got there and guess what nurses are not there until 6:00 am.
So there is lots of waiting.
2. It would be nice to have some kind of separation between little kids and big kids.
3. It would be nice to have separation between people who are coughing and have a cold right before my sons surgery.
4. It would be nice if I did not have to leave my child and wait in line at the pharmacy.
5. It would be nice if the center sent out recovery procedures and rules ahead of time.
Not just check in.
7. nurses and docs are wonderful
I am currently going to and from the hospital after a 4 day stay due to my son's awaiting diagnosis. In the 4 days that we were there we met many people. My son's favorite people there are probably Nurse Bobbie and Nathan. Also Laura who is the child life specialist. Dr Ross you guys are great and thanks for the work you are doing not only for my family but for all the other children who are at your care.
Update: My son is now being seen at the clinic after treatment and he loves his Mary nurses. Batman Mary gets my son started on a good foot, Sweetie Mary does her best to keep children and parents comfortable during access and deaccessing, and Honey Mary keeps my son's health and well being in tip top shape. When referrals are taking too long she gets on the phone for a while. Thanks for all you do.
My daughter had heart surgery here and I just have to say how wonderful our stay was. Everyone was so great we had a good experience here and all the staff were great Especially all the nurses we had.. Thank you
They saved my sons life. This is hands down the best hospital for children. Are they perfect? Of course not but the staff here try very hard to help in every way. Thank you for taking care of my boy.
went in for chest pain
Recently diagnosed with "strange heart murmur" no joke that's how they told me...
Recently put on Beta Blockers
They did not monitor my heart not for 1 minute
They gave me muscle relaxers on top of my beta blockers
SO DANGEROUS!!!!! WHAT A JOKE!!
As they released they put that thing on the tip of my finger for like 5 seconds
When I told them my heart felt worse
"Sorry theres nothing we can do about that"
They proceeded to let me drive myself home
Wound up back at ER 2 day later suffering another cardiac event!