Saint Joseph's Hospital of Atlanta, Inc
Need your medical records from Saint Joseph's Hospital of Atlanta, Inc?
We can Help!
Saving Money for Saint Joseph's Hospital of Atlanta, Inc Patients on:
Health Insurance Medicare Plans Prescription Drugs Dental Plans & more
feedback about Saint Joseph's Hospital of Atlanta, Inc
The emergency room saved my life, I was here for about three weeks and left in wonderful shape. The food was excellent and the Nursing staff were top quality.
My family knows that I will not go to any other hospital, over the years I, unfortunately have been in and out of other hospitals. They have the best emergency medical services; if you have to go to a hospital, go to Emory St. Joseph hospital!
Brought someone for an outpatient surgery. Lobby/check-in staff were amazing and kind. OR nurse working with friend, not so much. Love the pager/surgical board system. Could use a facelift as far as waiting area and bathrooms, but as long as care is TOP NOTCH, this is small potatoes. Our team rep was WONDERFUL with all his patients.
This hospital is great. I’m always treated well and my physicians know what their doing. I have had many stays over the last two years. My physicians are knowledgeable and I don’t mind seeing PA’s who are taking lead from the physicians I have selected. I have been cared for by many nurses and probably only encountered one bad experience with a nurse who was not familiar with my case. Every person I encountered from admissions, case workers , cafeteria, housekeeping, assistants are always nice. If you are a good patient, I believe those helping you will be good to you most times. However, if you are treating staff rude that’s probably what you’re going to get back. I live almost two hours away and this facility always takes great care of me, if I’m sick I don’t want to go anywhere but here , and I’ve made my family aware as my hometown hospital is not caring and never resolves anything I came for. Usually people don’t leave reviews when a business is doing great things but I certainly recommend this hospital as they have always gone beyond the call of duty. It seems that this group enjoys their career and love what they do. That my opinion and I was a cancer patient so I have worked with many specialists here. Also, have had long hospital stays to the point of where they know me and I know them.
- Some nurses are great, but some are rude and carefree.
- There are bunch of made up rules causing patient to get stressed out during recovery stay.
- Some nurse tech made patient to change their own bed sheets after bringing new bed sheets.
- Some nurses couldn’t acknowledge “Do not disturb” policy at night.
- Some charged RN wouldn’t let patient speak to physician and floor manager.
- Some nurses are somehow more powerful than the doctor’s order. Wouldn’t let patient to use Q-Tips and walk outside the floor even though doctors permitted.
- IV nurses used dull scissors to cut sutures in order to pull out central line. The nurse pulled the sutures until it gets cut, leaving painful experience.
- Dietary service is not the same as Emory Midtown or Main location. They kept missing orders on the tray and had plastic on the food.
Would rather go to Emory Main and Midtown Hospital.
Emory St Joseph’s hospital was great when my wife had a heart attack. The doctor are great and the rest of the staff is phenomenal. All of the nurses are awesome. Everyone down to the cleaning staff was excellent. I hope we never have to go back but if we do I know we will be taken care of. Thank you Emory St Joseph’s for all you do.