We know how impossible it is to keep track of your and your families medical records. So we have compiled the best personal health records sources for you! Our over 40 options gives you plenty of room to find the perfect personal health record source for you!
1. Access My Health Access My Health is a cloud based PHR service for health, medical, and legal records. This PHR offers a medical ID card, prescription discount cards, an ICE program, an online blood lab, medical ID bracelets, a health information library, and a pharmacy locator.
2. American Medical ID American Medical ID allows you to maintain an online personal health file of your medical records and sells medical jewelry so you medical personnel can be informed of your medical conditions.
3. Care Medical History Bracelet Care Medical History Bracelet sells emergency bracelets that can be plugged into any computer, providing instant access to your complete health history along with e-Manager Software.
4. Global Patient Record GlobalPatientRecord is a personal health record for you and your loved ones. This PHR offers you constant online access to your health information, interaction with your healthcare provider online, and health reminders.
5. Health Companion Health Companion is a healthcare social network that serves as a PHR. This PHR allows you to control and organize your healthcare records, track your prevention and wellness, and communicated with your health providers.
6. Health String Health String is an online wellness program that allows you to live a healthier life. The way the program works is individuals are paired with a registered nurse, who will create a personalized wellness strategy for them.
7. Health Vault Health Vault is Microsoft’s platform for people to gather, store, use, and share health information online. The three pillars of Health Vault are organization of your family’s medical data, preparation for doctors appointments and unexpected emergencies and a comprehensive look into your health in one place.
8. HealtheTracks HealtheTracks is an affordable online PHR system for the whole family which you can try with a free trial. HealtheTracks PHR offers many categories, ranging from Children’s Healthy Check Ups to Dental Records.
9. Innovision Corp Check Up, Innovision Corp’s software, helps parents keep track of their children’s immunizations, athletes record their diet and workout, and someone fighting cancer document their prescriptions and doctor’s appointments.
10. Kare Information Services Kare Information Services (KIS) offers a personalized medical records profile that is accessible online 24/7.
11. Life On Key The Lynx Healthcare Navigator will help you get the most effective care from your physician and give you full control over your medical records. This program offers condition-specific health and wellness tools.
12. Life Saver App LifeSave App providers a medical ID card which gives you and medical professionals access to your medical records online. This application is vital for individuals with chronic illness, care givers, home health care professionals, etc.
13. LifeLedger LifeLedger is a PHR for adult children to assist with their aging parents with options of a free or premium account.
14. MedCommons MedCommons is a online venue to transfer medical images for patients. This service allows you to upload pictures from either a CD or scanner for free for 40 uploads per month.
15. MedDataNet.com MedDataNet.com sells patented bracelets and pendants that are encoded with a personalized code that gives either them or medical professionals access to their medical records online.
16. Medefile Medefile is a trusted service that collects, organizes, and store medical records. This online service allows you to upload the medical images straight from a CD or scanner for free for up to 40 transfers per month.
17. Medic Alert Foundation Medic Alert Foundation offers medical IDs in the form of jewelry to be able to alert medic responders to underlying medical conditions. This program offers many different types of MedicAlert memberships to find your personal health needs.
18. MedNotice MedNotice provides secure storage for your medical records and an ID card for you wallet. Your PIN number is located on your ID card to ensure that any health professional will be able to access necessary medical information in the case of an emergency.
19. My Family Health The Surgeon General’s Office provides MyFamily Health, which stores your family health history and allows you to print and share the information. This service is also available in multiple languages, including Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian.
20. My Vet Health My Vet Health is the online personal medical records system for VA patients. This PHR was specifically designed for Veterans, active duty Servicemembers, their dependents and caregivers.
21. MyHealthFolders.com MyHealthFolders offers secure web-based health information manage and emergency access to your health information by health professionals.
22. MyMedicalrecords.com MyMedicalRecords.com offers multilinguage personal health records and electronic safe deposit box storage solutions. This PHR is key for taking control of your health.
23. MyMedLab MyMedLab is a platform of all resources regarding medical laboratory testing that is centralized around their personal medical records system.
24. MyPHR MyPHR offers medical record storage perfect for parents, seniors, chronically ill and caregivers. MyPHR is the perfect resource for seniors, parents, those who are chronically ill, and caregivers.
25. NoMoreClipboard NoMoreClipboard provides consumer with a portable, patient-managed personal health records platform. This PHR is ideal for individuals with a chronic condition, baby boomers who find themselves taking care of aging relatives, older children and their own health care needs, or aging seniors.
26. Partners Healthcare Patient Gateway offers a secure electronic link between you and your doctor. This resource is a venue to request routine appointments, prescriptions, and referrals.
27. Patient Ally Patient Ally is a time-saving personal health record management system. Patient Ally keeps track of your health data for free while also allowing you to connect to your doctor to schedule/change appointments and request medicine or prescriptions.
28. Patient Fusion Patient Fusion offers quick access to your health records in conjunction with your doctor. Use this mobile application on the go so you’re never without your medical information anywhere in the world.
29. Patients Like Me Patients Like Me is a real time health information sharing website for patients, including personalstories and health data about your condition. This website include a personalized health tracker.
30. People Chart People Chart provides a service that helps patients gather and use their medical records to improve their health care at home and while traveling.
31. Records For Living Health Frame, Records For Living’s program, consolidates all of your family’s medical records in and organized fashion. Use this vital resource to stay on top of doctors appointments and prepare for unexpected emergencies.
32. Tolven Health Tolven offers a healthcare informatics platform, an electronic clinician and personal health record, and a health analytics solution.
33. Wakefield Soft Health File is a personal medical records and information organization software for your mobile devices, such as Palm OS, Pocket PC, and Windows Mobile.
34. Web MD Manager Wed MD Manager offers personal and family health records storage and emergency health cards for your wallet.WebMD is a renowned healthcare website and their PHR has excellent reviews.
35. Your Health Record Your Health Record offers online health record storage for medications, immunizations, illnesses, operations,etc.