Your Health Care is important and we are here to help you find the right coverage with comprehensive information written by experts in the industry. HealthCare.com match you with top insurance agents and carriers in your state.
When looking for quality and affordable plans, it is important that you talk to a licensed insurance agent. Here are the main types of health insurance:
- Individual Health Insurance. This is the main type of medical insurance purchased by people that do not have access to a group health plan through an employer. We help you find individual health insurance coverage at a price you can afford.
- Group Health Insurance. Despite increases in costs and the cutback of health-related benefits in recent years, close to 60% of Americans who have health insurance receive employer-based group medical benefits. Learn what to look for.
- Student Health Insurance. If you are a fulltime student between the ages of 17 and 29, this type of policy may be right for you. We provide health insurance quotes so that you can get decide what best fits your needs.
- Medicare Supplemental Insurance. This type of product is also known as Medigap insurance, it is a private health plan option designed to provide additional benefits above those offered through Medicare Part A and Part B.
- Short-Term Health Insurance. For those times when you are in transition, there is no need to put yourself or your family at risk. Acquiring this type of policy will help you be covered and provide you with the support needed should something unexpected happens.
- Dental Insurance. Dental plans are available for individuals, small businesses, and families. There are two main types of dental insurance: indemnity plans and managed care plans.
Get familiar with health plan options right where you live. We have created in depth resource guides to help you understand what your options are and inform you about laws and regulations in your state.