About Alteer Office EMR Software
Alteer Office is a fully-integrated digital health suite with EMR and practice management. It is a subsidiary of American Healthcare Holdings (AHH) and aims to automate all the workflows for a physician’s office. Further, Alteer Office also provides medical billing, document management, and scheduling functionalities. The software helps your practice to enhance patient care, streamline your operations, and increase revenue as you demonstrate Meaningful Use and earn federal stimulus incentives.
What are the key benefits offered by Alteer Office EMR Software?
The many advantages of using Alteer Office include:
- Provides all the features necessary for Eligible Professionals to demonstrate Meaningful Use compliance
- Offers a fully integrated EHR /PM, not just interfaced
- Alteer Office has features to support any specialty, but has especially developed features for Family Practice, Internal Medicine,
- Geriatrics, Multi-Specialty, OB/GYN, Oncology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Urgent Care, and Women’s Health
- Performs auto eligibility checks, a feature normally requiring manual intervention
- Provides access to a library of pre-built, specialty-based templates
- Makes it possible to continue documentation even if Internet access is lost with Cache Server
- Eliminates support headaches with CompuGroup’s One Source support
What are the features of Alteer Office EMR Software?
The key features and functionalities of Alteer Office are:
- Robust Clinical Decision Support
- ePrescribing with Medication Management and Allergy and Interaction Checks
- Customizable and Universal Templates from an Industry Leader
- Automatic Scheduling of Reports
- Electronic Eligibility Checks through Emdeon™
- Electronic Routing and Management of Lab and Radiology Orders and Results
- Stringent Security and Access Features
- Customizable Disease and Wellness Management Alerts
- Enhanced Audit Reporting
What are the certifications received by Alteer?
Alteer Office’s EHR is ONC-ATCB Certified.