About Practice Fusion
Founded in 2005, Practice Fusion is a cloud-based EMR is fully certified and has a suite of healthcare features such as e-prescribing, charting, lab and imaging integration, patient scheduling, and more.
Practice Fusion provides templates that can be customized to match the workflow of a practice, and it is designed to support a variety of specialties such as cardiology, dermatology, physical therapy, mental health, internal medicine and many more.
Practice Fusion’s account managers and support specialists are available by live chat, phone, or email, and there’s a learning center and help forum for users seeking independent learning.
Is Practice Fusion cloud-based?
Practice Fusion is a cloud-based EMR. With touchscreen optimization, users can access the system easily on their iPad, view all appointments, medical records, and charting during the patient encounter.
What are the features of Practice Fusion?
With charting, scheduling, e-prescribing, billing, lab integrations, referral letters, unlimited support, and a Personal Health Record for patients, Practice Fusion’s EMR addresses the complex needs of today’s healthcare providers and disrupts the health IT status quo.
Practice Fusion offers these standard features of EMR systems:
- Charting and note taking
- Integrated Patient Health Record (PHR)
- E-prescribing capabilities
- Scheduling management
- Document scanning and storage
What are the benefits of using Practice Fusion EMR?
Practice Fusion is the fastest-growing EMR community in the country, with more than 70,000 users serving 8 million patients. Physicians voted Practice Fusion as the No. 1 EMR in customer satisfaction for primary care in 2011 in Brown-Wilson’s Black Book Rankings. Some of its many benefits are:
- Practice Fusion EHR is easy to set up and use. Data from a previous EHR can be securely uploaded to Practice Fusion’s EHR.
- After the EHR is set up, you can customize templates and connect the system to your lab and billing software (if you don’t want to use the system that is included).
- This EHR system also allows you to keep track of your Meaningful Use qualification requirements to ensure you don’t miss out on government incentive payments.
- Practice Fusion offers free support and live training sessions to ensure you get the full benefits of this EHR system. Practice Fusion also has a library of online training videos specialized for different physicians, nurses, administrators, and staff.
What are the pricing plans of Practice Fusion?
Practice Fusion software’s pricing starts at $149/month, billed annually. It also comes with Provider License- for each Provider License you purchase, you get 3 Signing Staff Licenses along with an unlimited number of Non-signing Staff Licenses.