About DocuTAP EMR
DocuTAP offers electronic medical record (EMR) and practice management software that has been designed and developed especially for urgent care clinics. DocuTAP focuses on improving efficiency—and profit—in an urgent care setting. DocuTAP’s rich software adapts for each urgent care clinic, whether a multi-state chain of clinics or a startup.
DocuTAP offers a fully integrated, turn-key solution, including implementation, support and upgrades, which works on any modern tablet, including the iPad.
DocuTAP’s interface allows physicians to concentrate on patient care while having more resources at their fingertips:
- Chart room to track patient complaints, wait times, and more
- Modifiable templates on a per provider or per clinic basis
- Procedures automatically being placed on the patient’s super bill
- Order sets to select advice, referrals, prescriptions, discharge instructions and more with a single tap
- Automated E/M coding and education
DocuTAP allows creation of “favorite” lists of the most commonly seen patient complaints, procedures, orders and medications. This will lead to workflow efficiencies that benefit your patients, care providers, support staff and, ultimately, your profitability. With simple, intuitive, tap-based navigation on a wireless tablet PC or iPad, physicians can often start using the software before any formal training.